In Like Flynn: A sly tribute to Mystery
and Style and all the other PUAs out in the field trying to make
that magic connection.
2. Perpetual Emotion Machine: Perhaps the catchiest Dame Fortune song ever, David Blake co-wrote this song with Eagles co-producer and touring band member Richard Davis; it is the vocal debut of bassist Jeff Wire.
3. If You Will Not When You May (You May Not When You Will): If bands like Aerosmith, Sweet, and Slade had a baby together, it's cry would sound like this.
4. Holly Fenton: Drummer John Merritt's vocal debut is an ode to a time and place in his past somewhere between the towns of Holly and Fenton outside of Detroit, where he spent his days with a woman who remains eternally young in his distant memories.
5. Interlude: A brief introduction to
6. The Days Are Just Packed: A poppy hard rock tribute to Calvin and Hobbes and the magic of childhood.
7. A Special Place: The song decribed by Future Villian Band bassist Glenn Pavan as "The heaviest song ever written," an angry ode to a drug dealer that contributed to the death of a friend.
8. Santa Ana Blues: A Raymond Chandleresque film noir hard rock blues song about a man trapped in a town where you can't trust anyone, and nothing is quite what it seems.
9. I Only Miss You When I Breathe: A fast paced punk rock paen to a love lost and longed for while on a trip to Japan.
10. The Edge: A slide guitar tinged bad ass fighting song.
11. V For Vendetta: A tribute to Alan Moore's amazing graphic novel about a man told us to "Remember, remember, the fifth of November"
12. Secret Rulers (Of The World To Be): A magical realist take on the younger generation's yearning to inherit the power that is rightfully theirs.
13. Good For What Ails You: A soulful ballad from the perspective of a man who has finally found what he was looking for.
14. Hikikomori (Live As Though The Day Were Here): An arena rock anthem aimed at the disenfranchised youth of Japan that entreats them to stand up for themselves, let their freak flags fly, and "Live as though the day were here."
1.INTRO : This is the opening we use to start the concerts with. A dark bit of mystical philosophy to help set the mood.
2.BOTH SIDES OF MIDNIGHT: A BDSM love song. JUDAS PRIEST gone Goth.
3.THE CALLING: A European metal style song about cargo cults and destiny. LED ZEP meets MAIDEN.
4.GHETTO ASSED PETAL: A 70's style glam anthem in the KISS, SLADE, and AEROSMITH mold that celebrates a relationship with a woman with a tough street wise exterior and a sensitive and gentle nature beneath.
5.I AIN'T YOUR P.S.D. : A dark and angry lament about how twisted and manipulative romantic relationships can become. What NIN would sound like if they were a real band, and not synths and drum machines.
6.THE LOONY BIN: A heavy ballad. A dark journey inside a mental institution with a man who believes himself to be Jesus, it is ultimately a redemptive look at the undying power of hope. Musically a dynamic tour de force that takes it listener on a journey through a psychedelic haze to a place of peace.
7.LIVE LIKE KINGS: A fast and furious rant against the greed and corruption of the leaders of the world, with a punk attack and a three part harmony chorus.
8.LUCHADOR: An unapologetic balls out larger than life rock and roll anthem in tribute to the Mexican masked wrestlers known as Luchadors. QUEEN meets JUDAS PRIEST.
9.LUSH: An ode to a bisexual bipolar dancer who for all her faults remains a "Lush and brilliant girl." Musically this is perhaps an alternative sounding track. LENNY KRAVITZ meets FATH NO MORE.
10.I WANT A GIRL LIKE BETTIE PAGE: A tribute to the original "Bettie" done with New Yawk style punk metal attitude.
11.WHAT YOU NEED: Our ode to our favorite strip club, the dearly departed Hollywood a Go-Go. MOTLEY CRUE meets KISS and AC/DC.
12.WHO ARE YOU LATELY? : An experimental ballad. PINK FLOYD meets DAME FORTUNE. In a world that values your ability to reinvent yourself a song about the dangers of not being true to who you are.
13. MIDNIGHT RADIO: A nostalgic look back at the first taste of freedom you experience as a youth and the soundtrack of rock music that colors your memories for the rest of your life. QUEEN meets the J.GEILS BAND.